CompetitionsA chance to win
OPPO A74 5GEnter Today! | Ends 31 July 2021
Grandeur GinEnter Today! | Win 1 of 24
Stand A Chance To Win 1 of 24 Granduer Gins Every Monday With Podcast & Chill
To win, follow the steps provided at the end of every episode of Podcast & Chill
Competition Terms & Conditions :
Competition Terms & Conditions to stand a chance of winning 1 of 24 Grandeur Gins every Monday for six months to the value of R350 each.
Welcome to the “Winning 1 of 24 Grendeur Gins every Monday for 6 months, to the value of R350 each” competition (the “competition”) conducted by Podcast & Chill With MacG undertaken by INFOMedia (Pty) Ltd (Reg No: 2017/066765/07) (“Promoter”).
These terms and conditions are the official rules of the competition (“rules”).
These terms and conditions (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these terms and conditions. By your participation, you agree that these terms and conditions will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These terms and conditions can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these terms posted on the competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
1. The competition is conducted by Promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
1. The competition runs from 14 June 2021 to 15 November 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
2. The competition will run from 14 June 2021, and continue running every Monday until the 15 of November 2021
3. To enter the competition participants need to send an SMS to a shortcode and keyword that will be provided at the end of every episode of Podcast & Chill With Mac G every Monday on YouTube. SMS costs R1.50, free SMSs do not apply.
4. A person may enter as many times as they like.
5. The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
7. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Closing Dates :
Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 12h00 every Friday during the competition.
1. The prizes will consist of one Grendeur Gin rewarded to one winner each Monday. The prizes will be given away each Monday to one lucky winner; the winner will be announced every Monday during the competition.
2. The Grendeur Gin will be delivered to the winners address 7 days after the draw has taken place.
3. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
4. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
5. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
6. Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
7. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection :
8. The prize winner will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
9. The prize winners will be notified by telephone/SMS and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition websites, www.thisismacg.com and https://www.facebook.com/Podcastwithmacg/ within 7 calendar days of the prizes being drawn.
10. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
11. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
General rules :
13. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
15. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
17. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
19. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion
Movie InfluencerClosed | Ended 18 June 2021
WatchThe latest episode of the Podcast
Join the conversation